concepts for a buntiful world
Tuesday, January 24
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. Look at the pictures and if yuou have time I urge you to download one of the videos. Incredible.
- posted by Buntifer @ 1/24/2006 09:53:00 am
Monday, January 23
Apparently I've been 'tagged' by the Brunette...
Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life
1) Washer Up for hotel up the road, and waiter when theirs didn't turn up, and yes, I can't carry plates without putting my thumb in the gravy
2) Glass collector at Elemental in Manchester, I used to cry before going in to work, and fantasize about getting hit by buses, just to stop me from having to go in.
3) Barman/Manager at Deluxe Cafe Bar, Contact Theatre, I will never again grow this attached to a bar without becoming an alcoholic.
4) Accountant person in the movie industry (go ooooooo!...heh)
Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
2) Taxi (The Luc Besson one, not the remake)
4) City of Lost Children
(There are loads more but this will just have to do, won't it. I second this.)
Four Places You've Lived
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
2) I don't really like tv series, there are ones I watch, but no more I 'love' to watch
Four Places You've Been On Holiday/Vacation
2) Dubai (kind of working vacation...was good...)
Four Blogs You Visit Daily (in no particular order, and certainly not including everyone)
1) Technically Rachel
2) Southern Bird
and I can't be bothered to link to them, they're in the list.
Four Of Your Favorite Foods
Four Places You'd Rather Be
3) Under the stairs
Four Bands You Can't Live Without
1) Tiger Lillies
2) Dust Junkies
4) bored now....
Four Vehicles You've Owned
4)those ones that come out of kinder eggs
Four People To Be Tagged (do it! do it now!)
1) Sianodel (ha ha, like he'll do this.)
2) I am Evil (see above)
3) Nick (see above)
4) Micheal Heseltine
I was going to post, but this has kind of drained me. I want to go to bed.
- posted by Buntifer @ 1/23/2006 10:39:00 pm
Saturday, January 14
Ninja Pirates, again...
Memoirs of a Geisha - too many Ninja Pirates for my liking, and not enough bears with laser beams coming out of their eyes.
I'm going to send something off to Tonto this weekend, and try and get some sleep. That's the plan.
I need to write some more, and shpleurgh... can't be bothered.
- posted by Buntifer @ 1/14/2006 01:23:00 pm
Tuesday, January 10
So... not so impressed - new year, same old shit
Welcome to 2006 folks, it's new, it's shiny, and like an ipod's batteries, it will only last a year.
On the glummer side, I'm back at work, which is good, don't get me wrong, I like my work, but a month off just makes me want to stay off and do nothing but write and drink and things. And on the plus side at work we have five plays in ten days time, instead of the usual two and thirty days time, so fun fun fun on the work front.
It gets a bit crazy, and I am stressing over the fact that one director wants 21 chairs and 8 tables on a stage which simply isn't big enough. Damn them, damn them all to hell...
So I'm building coffins to make a bed out of, and sourcing props, as we decided this time would be a good time to start swapping over the jobs, so I get to do the building, the sound and the props where before I only had to do the building and the sound. Sweet...
I'm collecting wrinkles this year, and I'm trying to give up smoking (with varying degrees of success) and I'm loving the extra stress...
On the plus side, they've renewed my contract so I am officially employed till the end
and on the plusser side, the new series of House and Desperate Housewives start again next week, so I have something to drown my sorrows with after work once or twice a week.
Right. I'm off to find a jazz waltz from 1936...
- posted by Buntifer @ 1/10/2006 06:52:00 pm